Monday, March 5, 2012

Changes coming Ver 1.1.0

I have just completed the first set of changes to the MDCU app and will be uploading it after i have finished testing it on my phone and tablet.

Changes include:

  • RSS Processing is handled after full download
  • Added a context menu to the screen where you select your comic giving the user the ability to sort comics by Title (alphabetical, case-insensitive), or by Original Publish Date. 
  • Comic Titles are now sorted by original publish date, ascending, by default.
  • Changed the ArrayAdapter to be custom to handle List<> so I can make the listview nicer in the future.
As always, Thank you so much for downloading the app and I hope you enjoy using it as much as i do. Please email me for any changes you'd like to see. I cant promise they will be added and if they are added I cant promise it will be added quick but I would love to hear them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment